Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Its been a while

It has been a while since we have posted anything.  Our excuse is we have been busy...and in the art world busy is very good.  We just finished a successful exhibit at Saint Mary's Hospital and are now working on setting up a "permanent" gallery where our work will be on display except when some pieces will be away at another exhibit.  

I spent the week in Napa Valley taking hundreds of photos and showing our work.  What a fabulous place!  The sun was bright and warm...the fruits and vegetables were fresh.  And I can't forget the wine.  I have never seen so many wineries nor have I drank so much wine.  The people were friendly, generous, and laid back.  Definitely a place full of beauty.  I hope to soon post some new paintings from Napa.

No comments: